Portable Air Compressors from CompAir
- ACB North are authorised distributors of CompAir air compressor products.
- For all your off-site compressed air needs, trust reliable and efficient compressors from CompAir, an industry leader in compressor technology.
- CompAir provides a wide range of models with numerous options and accessories available to meet the exact requirements of a variety of mobile compressed air needs.
CompAir have an amazing reputation within the industry for manufacturing class-leading compressor technology. Their range of portable air compressors are designed to meet a variety of needs, from small off-site construction work to industrial jobs with the most demanding site conditions.
Whether it’s road building, civil engineering, restoration work or any other off-site construction job, a reliable source of compressed air is essential. CompAir’s range of mobile and towable compressors are robust, durable and designed to provide amazing air quality, on the go. Easily manoeuvrable, efficient and reliable, the C series is designed to provide unrivalled performance with low emissions.
Plus, various components can be factory fitted to your compressor, allowing you to configure it to suit your exact requirements. Options include air treatment products, integrated generators, toolboxes, air hose reels, integrated oilers, air tools, etc.
The C series varies from lightweight and compact portable systems for on-the-go jobs to heavy-duty towable air compressors for the toughest applications. We’ve provided some essential product information about each model to help guide your purchasing decision:
C10 – C14
- Volume flow 1 to 1.4m³/h and operating pressure 7 to 12 bar
- Designed to be easily transported in vehicles
- Honda GX 630V air-cooled petrol engine
- Removable petrol tank, dropping weight down to just 142kg
C20 – C30
- Volume flow 2 to 3m³/h & and operating pressure 7 to 10 bar
- Quiet running, energy-efficient towable compressors
- Kubota D1105/V1505 diesel engines
- Operating weight of less than 500kg (unbraked) meaning the compressors can be transported easily by small vehicles
C35 – C50
- Volume flow 3.5 to 5m³/h and operating pressure 7 to 10 bar
- Ultra-quiet design perfect for cities or urban areas
- Yanmar 4TNV88BKCP low vibration 4-cylinder diesel engines with direct injection
- Light construction of under 750kg (C38 and C42 unbraked) makes this compressor range suitable for many different applications
C55 – C76
- Volume flow 5.5 to 7.6m³/h and operating pressure 7 to 14 bar
- Stand out low diesel consumption, 10% less than the previous range – built to latest emission standard Stage 3B
- Yanmar 4TNV98CT-NCP low vibration 4-cylinder diesel engines with diesel particle filter
- Wide pressure range up to 14 bar makes it an extremely versatile compressor range
C85 – C140
- Volume flow 8.6 to 13.3m³/h and operating pressure 5 to 14 bar
- Designed for the toughest site conditions, even withstanding cold weather
- Energy-efficient Deutz TCD4.1 L4 diesel engines fitted with electronic fuel injection to meet the European exhaust emission standard
- Fully accessible doors for ease of maintenance
- Volume flow 20 to 27m³/h and operating pressure 9 to 24 bar
- Unique patented bi-turbo technology provides class-leading diesel efficiency
- Super-clean performance in accordance with EC directive 97/68/EG Stage 4 final
- Can be towed by a vehicle with a maximum towing weight of 3,500kg
ACB North has three bases across the region and we carry a vast amount of stock at each location so we can guarantee fast delivery and even efficient repair of your compressor if you should run into any issues. Regular maintenance packages, as well as service agreements, are also available.
For advice and guidance on choosing a portable air compressor from the CompAir range, get in touch with professionals here at ACB North. We can offer specific tailored advice based on your requirements to ensure you have the best equipment to suit your application. Call us on 0114 398 4488 or use our ask an expert contact form and one of our professional members of staff will get back to you.